Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fahrvergnugen!


Remember that shit? And then the classic parody of it, Farfrompukin?

My daughter loves music, and rhyming. Hopefully someday she will be the undisputed Queen of Hip Hop but I'm not pushing her at all. Lol, seriously, the kid just sits around rhyming words for as long as she can, and gets a huge smile when she discovers a new rhyme. Is this common for 4 (almost 5) year olds? I'll have to look it up. She also really enjoys it when I beat box. Smooth Criminal is her favorite performance of mine.

Eminem's new album, Relapse, is growing and then diminishing on me. I really like 3 AM and Underground, but the rest of the album can go either way with me. One day I hate it, one day I like it alot.

While beats are my main focus right now, I still have a few songs left in me on the rap side of things. I feel like I should quit rapping sometimes and just make beats. This is largely due to my age. I'm 30. I know it's not that old and I don't feel old, but in the rap game? 30 is about when you call it quits. Idk, I'll just go with the flow. It's not like I want a record deal or anything, the time for that has surely passed. I wouldn't ever tour anyway. My daughter comes first and I'm not gonna drag her around the country/world so I can live out some silly childhood dream. But I would like to earn a living making music. I'm working towards that still, just with production instead of vocals.

I need an electric guitar. Then I could rock out with my cock out.

I'm trying to hustle up money for an HTC Touch Pro. I keep seeing them on Craigslist for somewhere around $200. I'd flash it to work on Cricket, then I'd have the best of both worlds. A dope smartphone and $58/month unlimited everything service. Kick ass!

I can't wait to eat stromboli for my fat meal today! Waiting for Saturday gets me through the week on my diet.

Chicks.

I keep waking up early and I don't wanna!

I'm so sick and tired of giving a shit about politics. I really don't think we should do another bailout, for two reasons. Either the first two worked and we're good now, or they didn't and why bother? Fuck it, Barry. We need to find another way. Good try though!

No comments:

Post a Comment