Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where's my Blog Juice?

I used to have sooo much to blog about. Not so much recently. Of course I have thought, therefore I should be able to formulate something slightly interesting to write about. I have been exhausted lately. I guess my brain can't really stay on topic long enough to think about what to write long enough to write it down. So maybe I'll just share some randomness. 

Every claims their "random" now. I get the point but it's getting over used to the point of douche-baggy-ness. Just like people making new words out of douche bag. I like to call people "bags of douche juice" because it's way more offensive to call people the contents of the douche bag as opposed to the container. 

Tonight, Sarah asked me why things burn (in reference to the billion percent alcohol mouthwash I use that melts my taste buds off). I told her "It's a physiological effect of nervous stimuli." I don't think it made sense to her 4 year old brain. 

Definition of  "I know, right?": I agree with your previous statement and am affirmatively responding. 

"I'm On A Boat" is fucking hilarious!!!

If I would've slept 3 seconds later on the train on the way home today, I would've missed my stop. I woke up just in the nick of time. 

The only reason I would ever be vegetarian is to lose weight. But meat is so tasty! 

My JudgingEyes.com page is moving to a new host tomorrow. Hopefully it goes smoothly. 

I guess it's folding clothes that I washed Sunday time! Me and the wrinkle monster go way back! 

2 comments:

  1. " I like to call people "bags of douche juice" because it's way more offensive to call people the contents of the douche bag as opposed to the container."

    That's fucking classic! LMFAO! I'm stealing it.

    youdgingeye.com... What is that? I know its your site but, whats it gonna be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's still gonna be judgingeyes.com but my .mac account is expiring any day now. I just realized when i bought the domain name, i got free hosting from godaddy.com along with it. with iweb 09's new FTP feature it SHOULD be as easy to send it to godaddy as it was to mobileme. but we shall see!

    ReplyDelete